Open top menu



Space travel has been one of my dreams since I was a child. If I ever had the chance to travel into space, it'd be a very fantastic experience. I'd take my father, mother and some of my friends with me. We'd need oxygen cylinders in order to breathe. We'd need space special suits which are used by astronauts in order to bear zero gravity, low pressure and very low temperature. We'd need radios to communicate with each other. It'd be a nice expedition if we discovered any new planets, asteroids or aliens. I have always believed that there may be other creatures living on other planets. The cosmos which Allah created is wonderful and it's our duty to explore it, so space exploration may be a terrific experience.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.